Tour Operator Intern
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
Founded in 2017, WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain, the UK and now also...in Germany and France!
We are a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
We're on a mission to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, through rewriting the rules of the travel industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
LOCATION: Milan, HQ
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Curricular/Extracurricular Internship
Reporting to: Regional Managers
Start date: April
AS PRODUCT ADMIN, YOU WILL:
- Support the product team to prepare for upcoming departures by uploading customer documents and information (passport, id cards, drivers licenses)
- Complete data entry into our product management software system
- Buy and update documentation for any flight or hotel tickets that we issue
- Check and amend the copy on the webpages in line with itinerary adjustments
- Check and amend travel diaries in line with itinerary adjustments
- Other administrative tasks that support the day to day operations of the product team
- Previous experience in an administration role is a plus
- Highly organized
- Great attention to detail
- Fast-paced, thrive under pressure
- Quick learner, and independent
- Can use GoogleSheets
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You love traveling and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it too
- You prefer adventure to the daily grind and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional
What we can offer:
- A great workspace. WeRoad offices are based in the beating heart of Milan, Madrid, and London and you’ll have the chance to frequently tour around them to meet all our WeRoad people.
- A memorable onboarding experience. You'll have the chance to do the onboarding at our HQ in Milan, our very own coworking space called "C30" which embodies our company culture. There you'll find an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, an area for relaxing, table football, a company library, and a Tibetan bridge (yes.. we’re serious!).
- Opportunities to learn and grow your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay. Participate in the numerous meetups and events we host at C30 or online, to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a work from home policy, offer a half-day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents!
- Fun! We schedule regular team-building events throughout the year and provide plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders.
Ready to apply?
The selection process will consist of:
- Technical and background-based interview with Hiring Manager;