ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
Founded in 2017, WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK, Germany and France!
With more than 160 team members and 2k Travel Coordinators, we are a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
We're on a mission to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, through rewriting the rules of the travel industry.
Our Digital Product team, self-branded the Monkeys, is growing!
Curious? Scroll down this page to learn more about Digital Product (Design + Tech) at WeRoad and check out monkeys.weroad.it
And check out our Monkeys Team here! ;)
ABOUT THE ROLE
JOB TITLE: IT Manager
LOCATION: Milan, HQ. Commencing with a hybrid position, transitioning eventually to a fully remote role (with occasional office attendance required).
SALARY RANGE: €35-45k (but will be based on seniority) + Bonus + Meal Vouchers
TRAINING BUDGET: for professional development (conferences, courses, meetups)
What you’ll do:
Work with the OneDay Holding IT Team to build best practices for OneDay and WeRoad
Own IT and SaaS tools used by WeRoad Employees (Google Workplaces, etc...)
Own and improve the process to provision hardware and accounts for all WeRoad employees
Take care of our GDPR related concerns, improving Security and Compliance of the tools we use
What you’ll bring to the table:
Experience with managing SaaS platform, monitoring and managing Access Control Lists
Experience with managing Operative Systems (Windows / macOS / Android / iOS) with tools like RMM (Jamf Pro, Apple Business Manager, NinjaOne)
Google Workspaces experience
Experience with a Password Manager (BitWarden / 1Password / LastPass / Passbolt)
Bonus points for having:
- Ability to build some LowCode applications (with tools like Via ReTool / Zapier / N8N / Make)
What we can offer:
In addition to sponsoring on-the-job training to make sure you have time to keep up with new trends and technologies, we offer a number of great benefits in a great startup work environment:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Travel Coordinators and you could go abroad even more often.
- Option to work in one of our European offices. WeRoad offices are based in the beating heart of Milan, Madrid, London, Chiasso, Paris and Berlin, and you’ll have the chance to frequently tour around them to meet all our WeRoad people. Or alternatively, if you are based in one of these cities, come to our office as often as you wish. Take a virtual tour at C30, our HQ, Milan
- Unlimited Holiday. You are the master of your own time. We have an unlimited holiday policy and encourage each employee to be their own entrepreneur. We also have a tradition that everyone takes at least a half-day off on their birthday.
- Fun! We schedule regular team-building events throughout the year and provide plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a work from home policy, offer a half-day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents!
- A memorable onboarding experience. You'll have the chance to do the onboarding at our HQ in Milan, our very own coworking space called "C30" which embodies our company culture. There you'll find an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, an area for relaxing, table football, a company library, and a Tibetan bridge (yes.. we’re serious!).
- Opportunities to learn and grow your network. Join our training program and of our holding company, OneDay. Participate in the numerous meetups and events we host at C30 or online, to share knowledge with other people in the industry
The selection process will consist of:
introductory tech-culture fit call with P&C;
technical and background-based interview with our Head of Tech and our DevOps Manager;
(Possible) Case Study/Second technical interview.
WeRoad is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider for employment all applicants, regardless of their race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, family status, political affiliation, disability, and any other legally protected characteristic.
Statistically speaking, women are less likely to apply for roles where they don't fit the job description perfectly. DON'T TRY AND BE PERFECT but just go for it and send us your application regardless.