Spain Sales Assistant - Internship
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
Founded in 2017, WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK and also...in Germany and France!
With more than 160 team members and 2k Travel Coordinators, we are a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
We're on a mission to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, through rewriting the rules of the travel industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
JOB TITLE: Spain Sales Assistant
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Paid Internship (legal requirements), Full-time.
What you'll do:
- First and foremost, you’re primary task is hunting and converting leads through any means possible.
- Meet the established sales target.
- You’ll be the point of contact for our WeRoaders and will be in contact with them through all major Sales channels (Phone, Facebook, Instagram, Zendesk, Whatsapp, and more)
- You’ll keep the sales process organized by maintaining and updating an efficient sales pipeline and record of interaction with customers;
- You’ll expire our WeRoaders leveraging our product portfolio and the value of the WeRoad Experience.
- You’ll be an expert on all of our adventures, able to give tailored advice to customers who are looking for support in finding and ultimately booking the perfect tour.
- Participate in our We Bares events to share with our community and meet potential customers.
What we’re looking for:
- In this company we value proactive people.
- Ability to work under pressure and based on monthly sales targets. You are sociable and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- You have a hunger for sales/leads hunting
- You are currently based in Madrid.
- You love traveling, learning, and meeting new people - i.e. you have the WeRoad spirit!
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious, want to build and be part of something huge, growing faster than you thought possible
- You love to travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
What we can offer:
- A great workspace, a vibrant co-working space and a community
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at our HQ or local offices to have fun and share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Holiday. You are the master of your own time. We have an unlimited holiday policy and encourage each employee to be their own entrepreneur.
- Fun! We schedule regular team-building events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over the world.
Ready to apply?
The selection process will consist of:
- Introductory call with the Sales Manager ES
- Case Study/ Second technical interview
- Third round of interviews if needed
WeRoad is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider for employment all applicants, regardless of their race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, family status, political affiliation, disability, and any other legally protected characteristic.
Statistically speaking, women are less likely to apply for roles where they don't fit the job description perfectly. DON'T TRY AND BE PERFECT but just go for it and send us your application regardless.