Finance Assistant - Internship
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
Founded in 2017, WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain, the UK and now also...in Germany and France!
We are a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
We're on a mission to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, through rewriting the rules of the travel industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
LOCATION: Milan HQ
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Paid internship, full-time, 6 months.
START DATES: April, 2024.
Are #ambition, #speed, #entrepreneurship and #resilience part of your personal approach?
You will find the place to work here in WeRoad!
What you'll do:
- Recording of journal entries, monthly provisions, accruals/deferrals
- Managing of the “payments procedures” through processing refunds in the various payments platform
- Managing the relationship with other team to reconcile the incomes and refunds
- Managing the bank reconciliation through registrering transactions in the new customized ERP system
What we’re looking for:
- You are at the first experience in a Finance role or you have at least a brief experience in a Finance role;
- Background in Economics, Finance, or similar;
- You have basic knowledge of Excel and the rest of the Office package;
- You are precise and have great organizational skills;
- You have great communication skills and feel comfortable interacting with others;
- You are able to manage stress periods!
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want in at the ground floor of a movement set to become huge;
- You love to travel and want to work with young, smart, and fun people who love it too;
- You prefer challenge and adventure over daily routine and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment;
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to step outside your comfort zone in order to achieve;
- You are a self-starter ready to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start;
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success;
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional.
What we can offer:
- 6 Months internship. This role is meant to cover our WeRoad peak but we’re a fast-growing company and we can ensure that talented people will find always an opportunity in WeRoad
- A great workspace. WeRoad offices are based in the beating heart of Milan and a memorable onboarding experience in our HQ base the C30
- Opportunities to learn and grow your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay. Participate in the numerous meetups and events we host at C30 or online, to share knowledge with other people in the industry;
- Fun! We schedule regular team-building events throughout the year and provide plenty of opportunities to meet our Travel Coordinators and WeRoaders.
Ready to apply?
The selection process will consist of:
- Technical and background-based interview with Hiring Manager;
- If necessary, a Final call with P&C