Senior SEM Analyst
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
What we do in SEM
We are a world class Search Engine Marketing team that focuses on managing large scale marketing campaigns across all areas of travel, worldwide. Our team focuses on how we test, learn, and optimize at scale. This role will be focused on working with engineering, other analysts, and data science to drive incremental profit, lead continuous experimentation, and achieve operational excellence in our SEM programs.
What You’ll Do
This is your chance to join an iconic travel brand, working as part of our hugely successful Search Engine Marketing team. You will be an active member of an industry leading cross disciplinary team of engineers, data scientists and analysts operating one of the world’s large paid search programs. We have a very data driven approach to SEM with the aim to automate wherever possible. Our company ethos is speed wins and innovation is central to our ongoing efforts.
This is a rare opportunity for a smart, data savvy search marketing professional to step up to the next level in their career. In this role, you will:
- Manage large multinational marketing campaigns
- Identify scalable SEM growth opportunities
- Analyze marketing data to identify actionable insights
- Work collaboratively with data scientists and engineers to improve tools and processes
- Improve and optimize landing pages to optimize performance
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in SEM
- Continuously design, execute, analyze, and scale testing outcomes
Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years experience working as an SEM Analyst for large, complex e-commerce data driven sites.
- Subject matter expert in Search Engine Marketing platforms, including Google AdWords, and Bing Ads
- Be a problem solver – able to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight
- Results driven – work to and be motivated by revenue and profitability targets
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Highly organized and a self-starter
- Enjoy working alongside engineers to develop solutions to business problems
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in presenting data and insights
- Experience working on SEM at scale – ideally multiple accounts and with global reach
- Experience in running and interpreting tests – e.g. creative testing, CPC bidding models, A/B or multi-variate
- Adept with Excel/Sheets and big data reporting/dashboard platforms (e.g. Tableau)
- SQL fluency preferred, some coding experience a plus
If you need a reasonable accommodation or support during the application or the recruiting process due to a medical condition or disability, please reach out to your individual recruiter or send an email to AccessibleRecruiting@Tripadvisor.com and let us know the nature of your request . Please include the job requisition number in your message.