Inbound Sales Representative - UK Market | TheFork
Welcome to TheFork! We're on a mission to bring people together, feed the human spirit and champion restaurant culture because we strongly believe the best things in life happen around the table, and we want you to experience those unforgettable moments. 🍽
Founded in 2007 and present in 12 countries, we are the leading restaurant booking platform across Europe, and offer the broadest community of diners access to thousands of incredible restaurants. How do we make this happen? Through our exceptional lineup of products:
📱TheFork App: our free restaurant discovery & booking app that helps you find your next table with ease
💻TheFork Manager: our innovative software tool that digitises restaurant operations and helps restaurateurs manage their bookings and increase their revenue
💳TheFork PAY and TheFork Gift Card: quick and easy ways to pay directly from TheFork app, making the payment process a piece of cake.
We have offices all over Europe, boasting a fully international team from all over the world. We are all foodies at heart, and work together in a flexible, multicultural and positive environment which provides everyone with space to grow, both professionally and personally.
Located in sunny Barcelona, you will be part of the Global Inbound Sales Team, working with the responsibility of the UK market. In this role you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospection to the signature of the contracts with restaurants in the assigned area.
What you will do:
- After selecting in-scope restaurants, you will proactively contact by phone meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of negotiating and present TheFork products and services.
- You will be in charge of proposing and selling TheFork products and services, including: promotions, advanced software tool, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
- You will engage with the Restaurants managers to help them understand the opportunities, features and benefits of the TheFork Manager tool and TheFork network.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal and the restaurant is successfully published online on TheFork and affiliate websites.
Who you are:
- Fluency in english
- A self-starter, and passionate Foodie, who loves to reach and exceed targets.
- A customer-oriented person with a strong commercial mindset and influencing skills, capable of convincing and engaging people.
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B and in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing short-term negotiations.
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments and with great organizational skills.
- A curious and willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow and improve with us.
What we offer?
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
⏳ A program dedicated to help you have the best work/life balance
🏥 Health insurance fully covered by the company
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.