Strategic Marketing & Restaurant Offer (Internship) | TheFork
Welcome to TheFork! We're on a mission to bring people together, feed the human spirit and champion restaurant culture because we strongly believe the best things in life happen around the table, and we want you to experience those unforgettable moments. 🍽
Founded in 2007 and present in 12 countries, we are the leading restaurant booking platform across Europe, and offer the broadest community of diners access to thousands of incredible restaurants. How do we make this happen? Through our exceptional lineup of products:
📱TheFork App: our free restaurant discovery & booking app that helps you find your next table with ease
💻TheFork Manager: our innovative software tool that digitises restaurant operations and helps restaurateurs manage their bookings and increase their revenue
💳TheFork PAY and TheFork Gift Card: quick and easy ways to pay directly from TheFork app, making the payment process a piece of cake.
We have offices all over Europe, boasting a fully international team from all over the world. We are all foodies at heart, and work together in a flexible, multicultural and positive environment which provides everyone with space to grow, both professionally and personally.
At TheFork, the leading restaurant booking app, we are looking for a person to join our Marketing department, supporting the Strategy and Offer team in all the daily tasks.
His/her main responsibility will be to analyze our offer, consumer trends and competitors, detecting our key factors to understand and align customer needs with sales team.
• Sourcing: identification of the restaurants with the greatest business potential and monitoring them with the commercial team through Salesforce
• Prospecting for new restaurant openings (RRSS, press, Google alerts ...) and knowledge of the restaurant sector
• Analysis of the competition and the gastronomic sector: monitoring trends, campaigns, SWOT analysis ...
• Results reporting
• Selection and organization of the content of our newsletters
• Maintenance and management of the website and apps (banners, photos, tags ...)
• Interdepartmental collaboration with sales, operations, product, CRM, affiliation and communication teams
• Just graduated or finishing studies related to Market Research, Business Administration, Economics
• Proactivity and teamwork
• Analytical thinking and interpretation of results
• Knowledge of the Office Package (Excel advanced level, there will be a level test)
• Native Spanish, intermediate level English (B1)
• Passion for gastronomy and basic knowledge of the restaurant sector
• Experience in using CMS
• Salesforce - search, view and report
hat we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 An Internship contract
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
🍕 Lunch vouchers available for each working day (because yes, we like to try our best restaurants)
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and 16 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)