Customer Success Representative - French Market | TheFork
Welcome to TheFork! We're on a mission to bring people together, feed the human spirit and champion restaurant culture because we strongly believe the best things in life happen around the table, and we want you to experience those unforgettable moments. 🍽
Founded in 2007 and present in 12 countries, we are the leading restaurant booking platform across Europe, and offer the broadest community of diners access to thousands of incredible restaurants. How do we make this happen? Through our exceptional lineup of products:
📱TheFork App: our free restaurant discovery & booking app that helps you find your next table with ease
💻TheFork Manager: our innovative software tool that digitises restaurant operations and helps restaurateurs manage their bookings and increase their revenue
💳TheFork PAY and TheFork Gift Card: quick and easy ways to pay directly from TheFork app, making the payment process a piece of cake.
We have offices all over Europe, boasting a fully international team from all over the world. We are all foodies at heart, and work together in a flexible, multicultural and positive environment which provides everyone with space to grow, both professionally and personally.
Under the Manager of Customer Success Manager for TFP, you be the owner and responsible party for growing and maintaining the active TFPay customer base. There is no team management in this role.
What are your missions?
- Activating and onboarding restaurants to the TFPay solution, to drive the adoption of contactless payments as well as other payments powered products with our customer base (including supporting KYC process, training and continuous contact with restaurants to show case value).
- Encourage continuous engagement with TFPay and payments powered products by TheFork.
- Actively participate in resolution of payment issues and irritants when required.
- Cases handling related to: TF Pay / DD / GC / double payment / manage churn request for TF Pay
- Be the Voice of Customer for TFPay, generating an in-depth understanding of customer needs and articulating them to the Head of Customer Success and Head of Payments
Who are you?
- You are French native and you feel comfortable in English
- You have at least 2 years experience as a customer success or account manager in the sales department working on the B2B side
- You are Customer oriented, you like people and like building rapport
- You are perseverant and patience
- You are really pedagogue and you do have excellent communication skills
- You are positive, dynamic and energic
- You are driven by results and the continuous improvement
- You have already used a CRM ideally Salesforce
What we offer you
😄 An awesome team (not everybody like our jokes, but we try our best)
🏠 A Permanent contract (that can be useful in life)
⚖️ Flexible working environment (2 days home office per week)
💸 Competitive fixed salary, bonus and equity (yes, equity!)
🍕 Lunches will be provided at the office for you to enjoy with your colleagues
🌎 International teams - More than 30 nationalities and over 10 offices worldwide
🏳️🌈 Highly inclusive working environment
🤸♀️ Lifestyle benefits that can be used to reimburse physical, leisure activities, family support, travel etc
🎓 Continuous learning and development programs (with full access to LinkedIn Learning!)
😌 Free access to the Calm app
👩🦽 Life Insurance and Disability at no cost to the employee
👴 Attractive pension plans
🍴 Amazing offices with dining, coffee point on each floor, and leisure area
🎤 Team building events (we love karaoke. A lot. A lot.)
We believe that we are better together, and at TheFork we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At TheFork, we want you to bring us your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively keep disrupting the restaurant industry and go from good to great.