Key Account Executive, SMB - Italian / Spanish Speaker
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
As a Key Account Executive, SMB at TripAdvisor, you’ll own the full customer lifecycle, working with existing and new customers to grow overall revenue of a portfolio of high value SMB accounts and strategic groups. Engaged in a consultative approach, you’ll demonstrate our business value and ultimately land, expand, nurture and retain strategic accounts. You will have access to training, processes and tools to support success in this role. A majority of the customer interactions and business will be conducted over video calls, phone and email.
This role requires excellent sales and communications skills as well as effective relationship-building talents. Beyond that, we are seeking sales experience in e-commerce, SAS, and other digital platforms along with demonstrated success with exceeding sales targets. You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, strategic, organized, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages territory ensuring that retention business, customer acquisition, and upselling opportunities are maximized
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements by building impactful and strategic account plans
- Expand and nurture relationships with existing customers by uncovering business needs and continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Conduct in-depth product demonstrations and consultatively position our hotel solutions, value proposition and benefit for business success
- Successfully negotiate, renew existing customers, and close new business
- Be capable of articulating data insights and metrics to demonstrate return on investment in line with clients’ business objectives
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets quarterly on revenue & other related KPIs
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Minimum 2 years of accounts management experience, preferably selling into more complex organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Territory and pipeline management experience using a CRM (Salesforce)
- Demonstrated sales aptitude (negotiations & closing) with relentlessly high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Italian / Spanish
- Sales experience in e-commerce, SAS, and other digital platforms