Senior Salesforce Engineer (Viator)
Viator is a Tripadvisor company that makes it easy to find and book something you'll love to do. With an industry leading selection of high-quality experiences, Viator gives millions of travellers a month something new to discover, both near and far from home.
We believe that we are better together, and at Viator we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Viator, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionise travel and together find the good out there.
The Viator Engineering team is distributed across Europe and Australia and is responsible for Viator.com, the Viator mobile apps and all their supporting infrastructure. We’re looking for a Salesforce Engineer to join our Oxford or London office in a hybrid working model.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer on the Salesforce platform.
- Has good knowledge of the Salesforce platform’s declarative capabilities such as sharing rules, flows, permissions set groups, Email-to-case, Chat configurations etc.
- Has expertise and industry experience working with Salesforce development including Synchronous/Asynchronous Apex, SOQL, SOSL, and Rest/SOAP Integration
- Has a solid understanding of Salesforce-specific development complexities, including governor and rolling limits, order of execution and version control.
- Has Experience working on Lightning Experience on Salesforce platform
- Has understanding of software development fundamentals - testability, performance, simplicity - and values clean code.
- Has passion for working within a distributed team and the ability to work more autonomously when required.
- Eagerness to learn a business domain and apply this knowledge to the solutions they produce
It would be nice if you have:
- Some familiarity with Enterprise Design Patterns and best practices
- Experienced working with FFLIB Library
- Salesforce Admin / Platform Developer 1 / Salesforce Service Cloud Certification
What you’ll do
- Work on cutting edge technologies and industry leading initiatives in the CRM domain.
- Work with an experienced team in a high growth environment with a lot of learning opportunities
- Deliver solutions for customer service and sales teams in a fast paced environment.
- Communicate effectively with team members, business stakeholders and understand business requirements
- Actively participate in design discussions and provide suggestions
What you’ll get
Highly competitive salary along with the following
- Annual performance related bonus
- Generous stock (RSU) award upon joining, with additional awards annually
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working, with a minimum of 1 day per week in the Oxford or London office
- Free meals in the office
- Full family private healthcare and dental
- Excellent contributory pension
- Critical illness and full life cover
- Standard 28 days paid holiday (not including bank holidays), increasing with tenure
- £1050 annual stipend for costs outside the office such as gym membership or home office set up
- “Summer Fridays” scheme allowing extra days off during the summer