Senior Product Marketing Manager
Just as you have contributed to the growth of TravelPerk in your current role, we want to give you the opportunity to continue learning, developing & growing on your TravelPerk journey
We have an exciting internal opportunity for a Partner Marketing Manager!
As a Partner Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to manage and initiate and build joint go-to-market campaigns with partners, run them operationally and scale them to generate demand and build brand awareness.
This is a critical role on the Partnerships team and will report to Kelly Jewison.
Interested? Go ahead and apply!
To apply, you must...
- Have a proven track record in your current role.
- Be based in our hubs in Spain, Germany, or the UK
- You must have been in your current TravelPerk role for at least 6 months
- You need to inform and get the support of your current manager before applying
Just to let you know...
- This will be a permanent assignment
How to apply...
- Please apply directly through the Greenhouse Internal Job Board.
- Please answer all questions asked as part of the application process
- It is mandatory to submit a cover letter explaining why you are motivated for this role
Partnerships Team, part of the Commercial (also known as Go-to-Market) Team. We support our marketplace partner ecosystem, which means we support the onboarding of our partners, enablement of both internal and external teams, development of the partnerships along with building the strategy for success with all key stakeholders.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you would...
Developing partner campaigns and marketing initiatives:
- Formulate joint marketing plans with strategic and integration partners.
- Drive lead generation through our various marketing activities.
- Identify new opportunities for expanding our reach through partnerships by evaluating the marketing performance of our partners and recommending improvements.
Manage and driving partner training:
- Develop partner presentations/slide decks and various other marketing collateral for partner and internal teams.
- Assist with partner onboarding and internal/external sales enablement
- Support and drive partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
- Setup and maintain partner lead workflows i.e. signup pages, landing pages etc.
- Maintain and curate a library of partner resources.
- Optimize results to replicate success
- Solid experience in B2B Sales or business development
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written, with ability to reflect company brand and voice.
- Strong business acumen, commercial, and sales skills
- Exceptional project management and excel skills, with the ability to break down a project into tasks while managing both internal and external stakeholders
Nice to have
- You are intense, you push hard, you are obsessed with getting results.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- You are a strategic thinker. You know how to formulate high-level GTM plans and break them into an action plan.
- You are assertive yet pragmatic and know how to move people around you.
- You are a natural-born problem solver - an expert in finding solutions.
- You are a team player, but you are comfortable working on your own.
- You always assume complete ownership.
- You’re an exceptional communicator.
Bonus points for...
- Speaking German, Spanish or French
- Experience in running partner marketing.
- Who do I speak to about this role?
- Slack or email your HRBP
- Am I guaranteed to be interviewed?
- From your first conversation we will establish if you are a fit for the role and let you know if you will be formally interviewed
- Will I receive feedback if I am not successful?
- Yes we are committed to helping you grow at TravelPerk we guarantee you will receive feedback within 1 week of each interview stage and if you are not successful you will receive material to help you grow in this area you have shown interest in
Deadline to apply: Friday 17th April 2021 6pm CET