Enterprise Account Manager - DACH
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015. Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including Airbnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for a German-speaking Enterprise Account Manager to contribute to our continued customer satisfaction as well as working to increase growth and margin within existing accounts. We put a huge emphasis on customer satisfaction and view our continued success as an organisation very much down to our happy customer base therefore this role will be pivotal in ensuring we continue to wow them with the best possible support. You’ll possess a genuine hunger to navigate your accounts through a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment, a curiosity for business travel to grow your knowledge and be ready to roll-up your sleeves and work hard.
If you're ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Reporting to the Enterprise Manager DACH, in this role, you will be actively contributing to our continued customer satisfaction and working to increase growth and margin within existing accounts.
As a key member of our team, you will manage a portfolio of high-value accounts with a relentless drive to guide them through a dynamic and rapidly evolving business landscape. Your innate curiosity for business travel will expand your expertise, while your readiness to tackle challenges head-on will demonstrate your commitment to excellence. This role demands a proactive approach, a deep-seated hunger for growth, and the willingness to consistently deliver exceptional results in a hyper-growth environment.
What will you be doing?
- Own a portfolio of Tier 1 Customers and develop a high level of customer engagement with your contact and critical decision makers within your accounts;
- Gain a deep understanding of your customer's business and be able to leverage this information to ensure that the customer maximises their usage of TravelPerk;
- Identify growth opportunities and develop your portfolio by adding new business opportunities;
- Leverage data analytics to provide clients with regular business reviews, reports and presentations to senior stakeholders;
- Be an expert on the portfolio of TravelPerk products to meet & exceed quarterly targets of Up /Cross-selling;
- Develop strong relationships with your clients that will shape their business travel programmes
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve issues on time whilst creating methods to ensure long-term solutions;
- Act as a key contact between the internal TravelPerk teams and the Account Management Team to ensure product integrations during roll-outs are as smooth as possible.
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent written and spoken level of German & English;
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills and the ability to build deep relationships;
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills;
- Result-oriented mindset while keeping customer satisfaction as your top priority;
- Excellent ability to analyse and translate data for your customers;
- Empathy: someone who can identify with the customer and genuinely wants to support them using an optimal problem-solving methodology;
- Honesty, openness and trustworthiness;
- Focused and determined. You don't let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and never get lost in less important ideas floating around;
- Seek feedback early and often and are open to both give and take constructive and direct criticism.
- 💰 A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on your location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan;"
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth & personal development opportunities.
English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.