Senior Product Marketing Manager
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager (PMM) you will lead our products go-to-market (GTM) and help ensure our products evolve according to our customers’ needs. You will have a deep understanding of our product and business goals to develop and execute strategies that drive product adoption and customer engagement. The role is highly cross-functional and you will partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, User Research, Communications and Customer Care teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with Product to identify product launches that need PMM support
- Lead the planning and execution of GTM for product launches to communicate to relevant internal and external stakeholders, partnering with design to create localized assets, and channel owners (e.g. Sales, CRM, Content, Website) for distribution.Lead cross-functional teams (e.g. Legal, Customer Care, Sales, Marketing, Inventory) to ensure product is ready for launch and that information on products are updated across channels.
- Craft compelling product messaging and positioning to address customer needs.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive product adoption and customer engagement such as multi-channel action plans (e.g. CRM, ToolTips, sales enablement) alongside creation and monitoring of KPIs (e.g adoption metrics).
- Synthesize insights through analysis of customer feedback, competitor trends working with customer facing teams (e.g. Sales, Customer Care, Customer Research) to help inform Product on the evolving needs of current and future customers.
- Coordinate with the Sales Enablement team to provide Sales teams with the tools they need to effectively sell the product (e.g. training, sales decks and marketing collateral)
- Work with Content to create blog posts, whitepapers, case studies or webinars to communicate new product features.
- Develop customer advocacy programs with Customer Research to nurture customer advocates who may serve as references, case studies and brand ambassadors.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written, with ability to reflect company brand and voice.
- Proven experience in product marketing, ideally within the B2B or travel industry.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and market research.
- Ability to collaborate and lead cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in marketing and analytics tools.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
What do we offer?
- A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk.
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge.
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on your location.
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events.
- A mental health support tool for your wellbeing.
- Exponential growth & personal development opportunities.
- VolunteerPerk - 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our London hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply. Remember to submit an updated portfolio and resume.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.