Senior CRM Manager
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including Airbnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in! If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are actively seeking a Senior CRM Manager/CRM Director to establish the CRM function from the ground up. As the CRM Director, you will be instrumental in developing and implementing comprehensive strategies that not only enhance customer satisfaction and retention but also drive revenue growth through effective monetization initiatives.
As the leader of CRM, you will have a holistic view of the customer lifecycle. You will collaborate with other customer-facing teams like Sales, Customer Care, and Product Marketing to deliver a coordinated approach to CRM strategies that drive business objectives."
What will you be doing?
- CRM Strategy Development: Devise and implement a comprehensive CRM strategy to increase customer activation, engagement, retention; prevent churn; and drive revenue. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their needs and incorporate them into the CRM strategy. Your strategy will also include customer onboarding, and regular communications with customers like product updates, or upsells.
- Customer analysis: Analyze customer data to derive actionable insights that inform initiatives for the CRM strategy. Ensure accuracy and alignment of data definitions across stakeholders
- Segmentation and Targeting: Develop and refine customer segmentation strategies for targeted and personalized CRM campaigns. Leverage insights to tailor strategies accordingly.
- Campaign Optimization: Work closely with other key departments, including Marketing, Product, and Sales to integrate CRM data into their workflow
- Customer Journey Mapping: Create and optimize customer journey maps to enhance the overall customer experience. Identify touchpoints for improvement and implement strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Technology Integration: Evaluate, select, and integrate CRM tools and technologies to enhance overall efficiency and effectiveness. Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure the company remains at the forefront of CRM innovation.
- Performance Analytics: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for CRM initiatives and regularly report on the effectiveness of strategies. Utilize analytics to measure and optimize the impact of CRM efforts on revenue and customer retention
What will you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; MBA is a plus
- Proven experience in CRM, ideally within the B2B or travel industry
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and improving customer retention through CRM initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate data into actionable strategies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across teams
- In-depth knowledge of CRM systems and best practices
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Customer i.o, Salesforce, Zendesk, Marketo
- A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk (amount depends on role)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance from Bupa
- Life insurance with Zurich
- Access to voluntary Dental Insurance through Bupa
- Discounts on 12-month gym memberships with GymFlex
- Free access to iFeel - a wellbeing app with wellbeing resources, online chats with therapists and access to 16 face to face video sessions with a therapist a year
- 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- A ’Work from anywhere’ in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- Free access to Udemy for Business to support development and growth
- Opportunity to invest in the TK Share Plan
- Access to a wide variety of discounts and rewards
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including our spectacular annual summer party
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our hubs. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply. Remember to submit an updated portfolio and resume.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.