Marketing Technology Manager (12 months fixed-term contract)
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3 billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including Airbnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team comprises A-players from the travel and technology industries.
We’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk is an innovator. We have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and GreenPerk, we are shaping the industry's future. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in! If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Join our Marketing Operations team as a Marketing Tech Manager. As the owner of the Marketing technology stack, you will be responsible for administering all of our tools and the integrations between them and Salesforce.
In this role, you'll help us address our complex MarTech challenges using expertise in data integrity and a track record of solving integration challenges that lead to attribution and routing issues.
What will you be doing?
- Marketing stack admin - Own and manage the Marketing technology stack (Marketo, LeanData, Chili Piper, Qualified) from contracting to integration, administration and optimization. Identify gaps in our tech stack and select and implement new tools to address them.
- Tracking & attribution - Govern our marketing attribution framework, ensuring the quality and integrity of marketing attribution data across all of our systems.
- Marketing automation - Streamline and standardize campaign execution in Marketo to enhance the quality, efficiency and scalability of asset creation (emails, forms, landing pages) and list imports in the tool. Manage our email nurture program in partnership with the Senior CRM Manager.
- Cross-functional collaboration - Partner closely with the Growth Marketing, Revenue Operations, and Data teams to understand the requirements from our Marketing technology.
What will you need to succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations or related role
- Demonstrated experience in managing a MarTech stack including a marketing automation tool (Marketo preferred)
- Proficiency in Salesforce administration
- Knowledge of marketing attribution models and experience managing campaign attribution
- Strong knowledge of data integrity and integration best practices
- Experience with marketing campaign management in Marketo
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing
- Temporary 12 months contract
- A competitive compensation package, including equity in TravelPerk (amount depends on role)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance from Bupa
- Life insurance with Zurich
- Access to voluntary Dental Insurance through Bupa
- Discounts on 12-month gym memberships with GymFlex
- Free access to iFeel - a wellbeing app with wellbeing resources, online chats with therapists and access to 16 face to face video sessions with a therapist a year
- 16 paid hours per year to volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- A ’Work from anywhere’ in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- Free access to Udemy for Business to support development and growth
- Opportunity to invest in the TK Share Plan
- Access to a wide variety of discounts and rewards
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including our spectacular annual summer party
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in person
3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of one of our hubs. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in real life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.