Sales Enablement Specialist
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!
Sales Enablement Team, part of the Revenue Operations Team. Our mission is to enable the entire sales department to continuously deliver and improve. This includes onboarding, continuous development, and cross functional alignment and communication.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
- The role is a full-time position based in Barcelona.
- You will be reporting to the Sales Enablement Manager based in Barcelona.
- You will partner across Sales and TK to develop and execute solutions to continuously enhance or transform sales performance.
- The impact of the solutions and cross-functional collaboration will determine success in the role.
- Continuously develop, coordinate and deliver sales onboarding and in-role training to reduce ramp period, increase productivity and performance
- You’ll support our Sales team in knowing what’s expected, where to get what they need, and ensure all resources are up to date. We currently use Notion as a tool so you’ll be accountable for keeping this updated and relevant.
- Data is big business for us; you’ll capture and analyse reports that define our impact and performance across Sales then use this to propose and implement improvements.
Impact sales team career progression:
- Author, iterate, and maintain enablement materials provided to the Sales Team from any other teams at TravelPerk or external information.
- Coordinate and update knowledge checks / tests to reflect the product updates.
- Follow up “Competitive landscape” to be the most up to date.
- Identify, develop, and optimize enablement needs.
- Consistently monitor and evaluate impact of sales enablement by developing metrics and reporting to measure effectiveness.
- Assess the gaps and needs for team members progression
- Implement programs to improve the quality and output of sales activities.
- Stay up to date on sales best practices, the TravelPerk product, and market trends.
Enablement Housekeeping and Point of Contact:
- Maintain and update content in the Sales Enablement tools.
- Facilitate alignment for seamless collaboration across multiple teams to align their objectives with sales strategy and ultimately the company goals (both remotely and in person).
- Build trusted relationships across multiple stakeholders such as Sales Leadership, Product, Marketing, etc.
Revenue annual event Connect/KickOff:
- Coordination of event content
- Planning and logistics
- Execution of the event in collaboration with the rest of the team.
What we expect from you...
- Experience in sales, marketing, or enablement in a high-tech environment
- You are a highly motivated collaborative self-starter that excels managing multiple projects, prioritization, and a keen attention to detail.
- You love helping people develop and are a natural networker.
- Fast learner with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- Salesforce CRM user experience.
- Experience in preparing and delivering training sessions to a diverse team.
- Project management and stakeholder management skills.
- 💰 Competitive compensation, including equity in the company;
- 🌴 Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge;
- 💊 Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance, depending on location;
- 🧩 "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary;
- 🥳 Unforgettable TravelPerk events, including travel to one of our hubs;
- 💙 A mental health support tool for your well-being;
- 📒 Exponential growth opportunities;
- VolunteerPerk - We offer 16 paid hours per year that you can use to give back to society by volunteering for a charity of your choice.
- 🌎 "Work from anywhere" in the world allowance of 20 working days per year.
- 📚 IRL English or Spanish Lessons are held in the Barcelona office.
How we work
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL - first approach to work, where our team works together in person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be within commuting distance of our Barcelona or London hubs. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, and creativity and ultimately make us a great place to work.
At TravelPerk, we prioritise experience and potential over academic qualifications for this role. We believe that talent and ability aren't always reflected in formal credentials.
For certain roles, we provide relocation assistance. Please specify your need for this in your application, and we will evaluate the possibility on a case-by-case basis. English is our official office language, so we request that resumes be submitted in English for effective communication.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to ensure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, meaning you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of your appearance, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you.