We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
We are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team. You will be managing and analyzing data being captured and processed across TravelPerk in order to create useful insights for strategic purposes. This is an instrumental position to bring the business to the next level, as you will support Product Managers, Marketing, and Management with visual data analysis to facilitate conversations and assist in data-informed decision-making. Are you ready to take off with us? Keep reading!
What you will do:
- Work with other Data Analysts and other functions to use quantitative analysis to help shape TravelPerk's product and business strategy.
- Explore data from different sources, turning it into information, information into insight and insight into product and business decisions
- Analyze data to identify and resolve problems with our products or processes, or to validate hypotheses that could lead to impactful discoveries
- Develop and create metrics, dashboards, and reports to track and assess the impact of new developments and initiatives
What you need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in a business intelligence, analytics, or data science role, including relevant tools, techniques, and technology
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, in English
You will need to prove the following:
- You are a Master in data analysis tools (SQL and Excel)
- Experience with statistical packages (Python / R)
- Experience preparing, consolidating and normalizing data
- Experience with different data visualization and BI tools (ie Looker or Tableau)
- The desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction, and with highly engaged individual
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
- Health perks such as private healthcare or gym allowance depending on your location
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary
- Unforgettable TravelPerk events including to travel to one of our hubs
- Mental health support tool for your wellbeing
- Exponential growth opportunities
Our Vision is for a world where TravelPerk serves as the platform for human connection in-real-life (IRL). We take an IRL-first approach to work, where our team works together in-person 3 days a week. As such, this role requires you to be based within commuting distance of our Barcelona hub. We fundamentally believe in the value of meeting in-real-life to improve connectivity, productivity, creativity and ultimately making us a great place to work.
For certain roles, we can help with relocation from anywhere in the world, English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply. Do not forget to submit an updated portfolio and/or resume.
TravelPerk is a global company with a diverse customer base—and we want to make sure the people behind our product reflect that. We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means you’re welcome at TravelPerk regardless of how you look, where you’re from, or anything else that makes you, well, you.