Field Marketing Manager
Navan is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to execute and build field marketing programs for the North American region. This role works in close alignment with the sales and marketing teams to drive Navan’s value proposition and go-to-market strategy to support sales goals. Key responsibilities include planning, organizing, and executing event and field marketing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities.
This role reports to the Senior Director, Field & Events Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end project management and execution (including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns and sales enablement) of field marketing & event activities that create brand awareness, generate new pipeline, and influence existing opportunities, focusing on the Mid Market, Commercial & Enterprise segments
- Support Field Marketing & Events team with planning and execution of major corporate events
- Maximize Navan’s reach and presence at third party events through sponsorship execution and complimentary marketing campaign creation
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders to enable the sales team, create integrated marketing campaigns, and engage with the existing customer base
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Track opportunities created and influenced by field marketing programs
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-6 years experience in field marketing
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Experience building and driving field marketing activities that reach our target accounts (account based marketing experience preferred)
- Experience working for a distributed field marketing team in a regional territory
- Must be comfortable with a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment
- Demonstrated experience in building event programs across the region, including running multiple events consecutively
- Must like to work in a collaborative environment with team goals. This is a cross-functional role that must build and maintain ongoing communications with the regional sales VP and directors, marketing peers, other field reps and partners
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Track record of creative execution of in-person experiences
- Travel up to 30% of the time
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.