Senior Netsuite Business Systems Analyst
Navan is seeking a self-motivated Sr. Netsuite Business Systems Analyst with a background in Finance/NetSuite to join our growing Business Technology team. You will play a critically impactful role by working closely with our Finance stakeholders to understand time-consuming internal processes, identify areas for process improvement, and design scalable solutions that meet the needs of our business and will support our high growth.
This role will work closely with the Manager of Business Systems Analysis and finance business users, in areas of GL, OM, RevOps, P2P on complex projects, system/process enhancements and will be responsible for defining, managing, implementing and optimizing NetSuite and other internal Finance applications.
You are passionate about solving problems through technology, highly organized, and have outstanding analytical and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of finance and accounting processes within NetSuite OneWorld and experience leading complex projects.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate discussions among business leaders and process owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements
- Interact with cross functional business units to define requirements and understand the systems upstream and downstream changes
- Lead, own, and deliver Netsuite ERP and other finance application related projects within the defined timeline
- Create, customize and manage NetSuite fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom objects, custom records, reports, saved searches, dashboards, etc.
- Work closely with the Finance accounting team in bringing efficiencies to their monthly close process and improve upon existing system reporting needs
- Support finance team to enhance and optimize Netsuite, and other related ecosystems of finance applications
- Document and develop high level, business processes flows, requirements and design document for new business requirements
- Make configuration enhancements on Netsuite platform per business requirements
- Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
- Ensure procedures, processes and proper change management controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementations
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience as NetSuite Administrator
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst supporting NetSuite Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay & Record-to-Report business processes and other Finance applications
- Must have experience directly working with finance users in gathering requirements and developing scalable solutions
- Must have a good understanding of finance and accounting functional processes and procedures
- Hands on experience with project management methodologies, tools and processes
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
- Has worked in a SOX compliant environment
- Netsuite certification is a major plus
- 4-year degree BS/BA in a technical, business or similar work experience
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.