Sr. Staff Product Manager, Growth
As a Sr. Staff Product Manager, Personal Travel at Navan you will be responsible for the Personal Travel line of business, globally. You will lead the product by working with a large cross-functional team that includes design, engineering, marketing, operations, supplier relations and finance. This role reports directly to the Director, Product (for Growth).
What You’ll Do:
In this role you will be directly responsible for creating and executing the business strategy for Personal Travel at Navan. You will partner closely with counterparts across Business Travel, Payments and Customer Support to ensure that Personal Travel has a strong and cohesive user experience. In collaboration with executive leadership, you will create bookings and revenue growth targets and will be held accountable for delivering on those goals through an effective product and GTM strategy.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience building products that are in growth stage. Leading cross-functional teams, navigating matrix organizational structure with an ability to deliver results.
- Ability to create a business plan from the ground up and executive on a strategy that drives not only growth, but revenue.
- Extremely strong communication skills and executive presence, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience building software applications (web and mobile) and leading the product development lifecycle, constantly taking feedback from all stakeholders into account.
- We are looking for an individual who possesses a strong bias for action and is driven by a proactive approach to problem-solving.
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.