Business Travel Lead, On-site (Hybrid)
In this role, you will be responsible for understanding and optimizing the workflows involved in booking for candidates, relocation, and event travel. Your expertise and curiosity will play a key role in identifying opportunities to simplify processes and create more efficiencies where possible.
As a Travel Team Lead, you will be actively involved in supervising the performance of agents, ensuring that the team consistently executes workflows with excellence. Your commitment to learning and understanding the Netflix travel products and partnerships is crucial to shaping our program. You will play a vital role in ensuring that agents are well-versed in and recommend these products during consultations with stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be comfortable engaging with company stakeholders and will collaborate closely with the internal travel team to support cross-functional partnerships.
** This role is hybrid onsite expectation 3 times a week Tue, Wed, Thu
** Shift is M - F 9:30 AM - 6 PM Pacific Time
** Office address: 5901 Sunset Blvd Hollywood, CA
- Has +5 years of experience in a Travel Agency
- Any TMC experience is a plus.
- Any Customer Service experience (global and/or regional) is a plus
- Has a minimum of 1 year in Navan and has been consistently performing to Navan expectations (for internals only).
- Is familiar with all products related to Business Corporate Travel & technical jargon: air, rail, car, lodging etc.
- Is Sabre proficient - If also proficient with Amadeus, it’s a plus: the person can perform (without manager assistance) any request of multi-cities pricing, manual exchange, cancellation with/without penalties, family relocation, etc. in our systems (GDS included)
- Has been client-facing in the past (or similar work experience)
Specifics to Netflix account
- Support the onboarding and training of Netflix culture and specific processes.
- Manage Ticket On Hold reporting and identify refundable tickets to process on a monthly basis
- Termed employees - Cancellation of bookings and refund of unused tickets
- Point of contact for any group Offsites, help negotiate room blocks and communication with the Admin for a successful event - manage room inventory and cross-reference flights
- Participate in Admin/EA calls and office catch-ups to build relationships with Admins, EA and Netflix Travel Team.
- Coordinate, and oversee site visits with preferred Netflix suppliers and partners and represent Navan on behalf of the Team (if applicable).
Lead tasks / In conjunction with the Manager in the dedicated Netflix Team
- Support the integration of new joiners in our dedicated Team
- Monitors Zendesk for consistency
- Watching the incoming support channels, agent productivity, and assisting with help according to volume and service level targets.
- Ensure schedules are being followed, breaks/lunches are being taken, agents comply with AUX usage and that attendance is being tracked.
- Promptly respond to both agents and customers with accurate travel and tech-related information while assisting them with various support requests such as (but not limited to) travel changes, software issues, etc. (AAL/Team support channels)
- Take live interactions and work on email to avoid any impact on SLA (when necessary)
- Being the point of contact in our escalation process (if an agent needs further assistance, you will be the one to troubleshoot and problem-solve) and/or escalate further if required.
- Actively working with cross functions such as CSM Team, Product Team etc. to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- DSAT scrubbing, follow up, customer outreach (when required) and coordination with internal stakeholders (customer care, finances, product etc.)
- Collect data and feedback from customers, EA, Admins and communicate it to your management (Manager/Sr Manager) and/or Netflix Travel Team (when required)
Expectation of the Lead role in our dedicated Netflix Team
- The role of a Team Lead in our dedicated account is to be a cheerleader of the Navan and Netflix culture and core values, leading by example and setting the right optimistic tone.
- Communicate with context, making sure to show those whom you communicate with the “Why” and if agents you’re working with aren’t communicating effectively, it’s the lead responsibility to find out the “Why”.
- Ability to lead people while being calm and assertive even under (high) pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Focused on continuous improvement and solution-driven
- Mentor and coach agents when the need has been identified.
- Be proactive and effectively communicate with your peers when monitoring the incoming support channels, and agent productivity, and assist with resources according to volume and service level targets
- Complete and lead projects assigned to you by Navan/Netflix Travel Team/Your management Team (Manager/Sr Manager).
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.