Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and People Success Business Partner (Hybrid)
This is a hybrid role operating as a Talent Acquisition leader & a People Success Business Partner (PSBP/HRBP).
An ideal candidate will lead a talent team to recruit and scale Navan as you align People initiatives with business objectives and needs in the APAC region. You will be hands-on and have a track record of recruiting top talent and building high performing teams, at high growth startups. You will partner with multiple executive leaders and teams to understand the business & talent needs, and be an advocate for innovation, positive employee experiences while driving our People Strategy to fruition.
As a Senior Manager, you will play a pivotal role in partnering across the business on the best hiring, interviewing, and closing strategies. You will execute high recruiting standards with a focus on hiring top talent into the company while also managing recruiting related projects.
You will be process driven, detail oriented, and eager to take on the challenge of helping us rapidly grow our company. You are comfortable with ambiguity and can pivot with a smile on your face. You are committed to improving the recruitment & people success initiatives &/or processes for the talent org, candidates, hiring teams, employees and business leaders.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and oversee the Talent Acquisition team and efforts for the APAC region, ensuring the acquisition of top-tier talent to meet business objectives
- Collaborate closely with business leaders to understand organizational needs and provide strategic guidance on performance, talent management, workforce planning, hiring & retention strategies, and People program development and implementation
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract, assess and onboard diverse and high caliber candidates
- Align Navan India to Navan global by adopting global strategies and philosophies whilst regionalising based on local needs, laws and culture.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment, promoting a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Partner with cross functional teams to address employee relations, performance management, and talent retention
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the Talent Acquisition and People Success teams, fostering professional growth and development
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices to continuously enhance talent acquisition and people success processes
- Analytical and critical thinking with a metrics-driven approach to talent solutions and the ability to leverage people analytics and insights to create compelling narratives for change to gain sponsorship
- Empathetic partner who actively listens, and provides coaching to employees and leaders through complex and confidential situations
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of recruiting and 5 years of HRBP/People Success Business Partner (PSBP) in a high growth environment
- Proven experience in talent acquisition, people success, or a related HR function, with a focus on leadership roles
- Strong understanding of APAC labor markets and cultural dynamics, with a particular focus on India
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing effective recruitment strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align HR initiatives with organizational goals
- People oriented leader with a commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive workplace culture
- Ability and enthusiasm for working in a fast moving and changing environment
If you’re a dynamic HR professional with a passion for the connection between talent acquisition and people success, we invite you to join our team and contribute to the growth and success of Navan in the APAC region.