Revenue Data Analyst
Navan is looking for a Technical Strategy & Revenue Analyst that is comfortable in high-growth and highly dynamic environments. This individual will work closely with our Revenue leadership team, as well as Finance, Marketing, and Data functions on ad-hoc and ongoing initiatives. We are looking for someone passionate about how data can inform and guide business decisions. You must have a bias towards action, eagerness to take ownership, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build key parts of Sales & Account Management reporting - from leadership dashboards to managers’ reports, as well as individual rep health scorecards to help the organization focus on key performance drivers.
- Work closely with Revenue Leaders on cross-functional analytic projects based on insights, trends and leadership direction to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support Business Review cadence - develop, publish, and review data templates while working closely with Revenue Leaders to ensure timely and impactful reviews.
- Work closely with the Data and Ops teams to design and implement infrastructure, automation, and AI-enabled tooling needed to scale the Revenue organization.
- Analyze key operational metrics for the field sales team to discover trends, identify opportunities, and flag risks. Use those metrics to track the performance of critical business initiatives.
What We're Looking For:
- A natural curiosity for the world that guides how you approach problems and develop solutions.
- Exceptional attention to detail (you pride yourself on this).
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- 2+ years of quantitative experience in Data Analytics, Business Operations, Strategic Finance, or Management Consulting.
- 2+ years of SQL experience (we use Snowflake). Should be comfortable writing CTEs and window functions to build data models.
- 2+ years of development experience with data visualization tools (we use ThoughtSpot).
- Proven track record working with executives (Directors, VP and above) and cross functional partners (Sales, Success, Finance, Marketing, Data).
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.