Senior Manager - Travel Experience
The Navan Travel Experience Team is seeking a Senior Manager - Travel Experience to join our growing team. This role provides leadership and operational oversight of multiple support teams responding to customers on a 24x7 basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and develop a diverse team of managers and Travel Experience Agents
- Develop and globally implement standardized operational processes to ensure accountability of work performed is delivered daily
- Must be able to identify and deliver on process opportunities to improve scale within the support organization
- Work directly with colleagues in Client Management as needed to ensure the retention of existing customers
- Accountability for Customer Service Satisfaction and Net Promoter scores by way of delivering an exceptional level of proactive service to travelers
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and formal reviews to monitor progress, set expectations, and coach and develop leadership skills including the creation and tracking career maps.
- Provide performance feedback continually to encourage desired behaviors in line with corporate goals.
- Manage escalations that occur and own customer issues through to completion
- Develop processes to ensure recovery from the most common service issues.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of Customer Support and contribute to the Knowledge Base.
- Monitor Call Queues (ACD) and SLA's to ensure appropriate adherence and achievement of goals - report on weekly and monthly performance of the operation and, specifically, your team.
- When problems arise, perform root cause analysis to develop permanent corrective actions to improve processes where needed
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with, CRM applications (e.g. Salesforce, ZenDesk, HelpScout, etc)
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with contact center applications (e.g. Five9, Freshdesk, Aspect, PureCloud, etc)
- Screen for and interview new hires as we scale our support organization
- Provide input for the New Hire Training Program and ensure effective execution for modules delivered by Support.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years in omni-channel contact center/support experience leading multiple teams to deliver results
- 5+ years of Sabre and Travel Agencies experience (mandatory)
- Fluency in both languages German and English (mandatory)
- Must be personally committed and accountable for maintaining the Navan culture and contact center engagement
- Customer-Centric: The customer is at the forefront of everything we do -- you must live and breathe customer support and promote high customer engagement through all interactions
- Ability to build relationships and motivate people and teams
- Proven mentor and motivator with a clear understanding of the support requirements, customer base, and challenges facing a fast-growing company.
- Excellent organizational skills & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
- Business analytics - should be able to provide a data-driven approach for operational challenges and strategies.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional shifts (early mornings, late evenings and weekends), as we scale our support organization
- College degree preferred