University Graduate - Software Engineer (Back-End)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering Graduation Year: June 2023 - December 2023
- Designing and implementing APIs and core services
- Passion for delivering quality end-user-facing products
- Quickly implement and iterate on new and innovative ideas
- Collaborate with the product team, designers, and other engineers
- Excitement for taking on projects that directly impact our travelers
- Willingness to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Health: Medical, dental, and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.