Enterprise Account Executive
Navan sales organization is seeking a motivated and experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join as an early member of the Enterprise team enjoying rapid growth up-market, wide open territories and joining a team that’s blown out their numbers over the last year!
Our Enterprise sales team prides themselves on executing a world-class playbook, managing strategic sales cycles, and selling to C-level executives at the largest global companies. This segment has a $38B+ market potential and as an early member, you will have the opportunity to break into new lucrative markets.
The ideal candidate knows how to sell against deeply ingrained legacy systems to change the inertia in how businesses manage one of their largest discretionary expenses. You will be following a consumption-based selling model and operating within net-new territories, so you must have a proven track record of sourcing, engaging, and closing your own pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively identify, qualify, and close a sales pipeline of net new logos in order to exceed quarterly targets
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan by leveraging sales methodologies, such as MEDDPICC, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Focused on selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and BVA models, rather than competing on "features & functions"
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Maximize prospecting tools such as Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of sustained sales performance within a SaaS environment
- 3+ years selling into Enterprise sized organizations
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting into new accounts and conducting product demonstrations in a value-based sales environment
- Ability to identify enterprise client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering ROI to the client
- Experience at a start-up or in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred