The Enterprise Systems team is responsible for supporting the technological needs of the accounting and finance teams at KAYAK and OpenTable.
This position is one that sits at the intersection of accounting, design, and coding. It entails scoping, building and maintaining custom integrations between various financial and accounting systems, while maintaining SOX compliance with a variety of controls.
You will be taking part in every stage of our engineering process, from idea generation, to coding and testing. Ready for a new challenge?
This is a paid internship opportunity with a minimum length of 4 months, it will be carried out at our office in Kaunas.
Responsibilities / Activities
- You will work closely with the Enterprise Systems back-end team based globally;
- You will create brand new and improve existing features with the help of your mentor;
- You will diagnose and identify the source of reported issues and will learn how to achieve the results in a timely manner.
- You have college Junior-level Computer Science or programming skills;
- You can perform with solid programming fundamentals;
- SQL experience is valued, but not required,
- You are able to communicate fluently in English.
- Real passion for code quality, rigor in testing;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Own view on front end or back end technology;
- High energy, hungry to learn, not afraid to ask questions;
- Team member who loves to engage at a professional and personal level.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible working hours;
- Day off on your birthday;
- Free lunch twice a week;
- Free Yoga classes twice a week;
- Headspace subscription - to relax after work;
- No stupid meetings;
- The greatest team events and excursions;
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK/OpenTable
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.