Associate Strategic Accounts Manager (London Based)
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are looking for a hardworking and inquisitive self-starter to join our EMEA Commercial team as Associate Strategic Accounts Manager! In this role, you will support our Strategic advertising Accounts team in managing some of our largest key travel partnerships. This role would suit someone looking for their second or third role with proven industry experience.
In this role, you will:
- Support Strategic Advertising Accounts Team: Reporting, tracking, billing, day-to-day operations, optimisation, etc.
- Analyse and monitor partner performance and proactively investigate to address changes or issues.
- Develop strong relationships with the KAYAK commercial, product and finance.
- Optimise, maintain documents and improve processes / tools.
- Help identify opportunities to maximize existing relationships in terms of revenue generation and the best user experience.
- Become fluent in KAYAK systems and tools.
Please apply if you have:
- At least two years of meaningful experience, travel industry experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, coupled with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and investigate issues and identify opportunities.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience.
- Fluency in English written and spoken. Second European language is desirable
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Strong Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Tools and/or Google Suite
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) and reporting (Dashmore) tools a plus
- Vacation: 25 days
- One Celebration Day per calendar year
- Mental Health Well-being: 6 company paid therapy sessions, subscription to a meditation app, wellbeing speaker series and resources.
- Private Health & Dental and Life Insurances
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pension Fund
- Universal paid parental leave
- Gym Discount
- No meetings Fridays
- Also Perkbox and Booking.com business discounts
- Amazing company social events
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.