Growth Marketing Lead (APAC)
Growth Marketing Lead (APAC)
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
We’re looking for an experienced growth marketing leader to scale our marketplace in the APAC region. Asia is part of our global flywheel and will become increasingly important over time to achieve our growth ambitions (APAC = one third of the global experiences market).
GetYourGuide is a 2-sided marketplace (demand side, supply side). The role’s scope is to fully own the demand-side in the APAC region and find ways to scale it (either by yourself or through agencies).
Our core demand generation channels in non-APAC regions are Paid Search, Partnerships, Display Media, SEO. You will work closely with global demand and supply-side teams and join as part of the growth marketing organisation.
This is an individual contributor role (at the moment) with cross-org support.
- Own acquisition: define channels priority for scaling and testing, execute to reach product-channel fit, scale the channel at a guardrail ROAS (by yourself or through a network of agencies/freelancers)
- Localise demand-generation: launch & scale local marketing platforms to generate demand at a guardrail ROAS
- Do market and UX research to identify the priority roadmap for yourself and inform product/supply/localization teams on your hypotheses
- Lead Go-to-market efforts: pick and test your “where to play” at a high velocity manner
Who you are
- 5+ years of prior experience in a growth marketing or similar role
- Excellent understanding of growth loops, growth models, and funnels
- Operational (able to execute independently) excellence of 1-2 marketing channels (e.g. paid search, seo, referral, etc.)
- Self-sufficiency and ability to execute on experiments in a hacky, scrappy manner to increase the velocity of experimentation
- Prior experience managing freelancers/agencies
- Required: APAC market knowledge or prior experience
- Preferable: understanding of marketplace dynamics such as marketplace liquidity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.