Partner Support Specialist
Partner Support Specialist
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 80 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 17 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our mission is to build lasting affiliate partnerships by providing seamless support and driving engagement to help mid- to long-tail affiliate partners reach their full potential.
- Manage the business relationship with mid- and long-tail partners via email
- Execute complex problem solving in operational account management tasks for various partner types (Travel Agent, Online Publisher, Local Partners, Loyalty Partners, Content Creators)
- Use partner data to identify optimization opportunities and provide integration support
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Customer Care, Engineering) to fix product and process issues
- Support cross-departmental initiatives and projects aimed at improving partner performance and experience
Who you are
- You have B2B experience (B2C, marketing or social media experience is a plus)
- You have a keen attention to detail while working at speed
- You are a strong communicator with proven stakeholder management skills
- You are agile and able to adapt to new frameworks and process on a regular basis
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and manages projects independently, and also understand the importance of collaborative approach and knowledge sharing
- You are tech-savvy (Google suite, data analytics platforms, spreadsheets, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1)
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to email@example.com. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.