Senior SAP Integration Specialist
Senior SAP Integration Specialist
GetYourGuide is the globally leading marketplace for unforgettable travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to discover the best things to do in a destination. Since its founding in 2009, people from all over the world have booked more than 135 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 800 travel experts and technologists, we are headquartered in Berlin and have 18 local offices around the world. Visit our careers website to learn more.
Our mission is to provide reliable solutions that translate operational processes into financial data while enabling strategic decision making.
- Be the technical owner of all integrations between S/4HANA and other internal and external systems
- Own both CPI and BTP systems: implementing and maintaining high-availability interfaces in CPI as well as driving BTP’s usage forward with new applications
- Act as a Technical Product Owner in your SAP domain, proactively partnering with the business and other internal SAP specialists in order to creatively build solutions
- Ensure flawless data exchange between systems, effective monitoring appropriate alerts
- Coordinate work with a team of off-shore SAP specialists in development and support activities
Who you are
- You have several years of SAP CPI experience, including implementation projects with high volume interfaces
- Very good knowledge and practical experience with Groovy Script, Cloud Connector, Open Connector, SAP API Management, message mappings, XSLT mappings, Value Mappings, and handling security artifacts
- Are well versed in SAP BTP and can build new applications in it (RPA, Low-Code Apps, SAP AI tools, etc.)
- Have experience with S/4HANA cloud and best practices of cloud-based architecture, including cloud services from AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Neo and others.
- Understand which additional tools can build a complete integration suite (monitoring, advanced logging, etc.)
- A team player with a proactive “can do” mentality. Creatively solving problems and building new solutions are your hobbies
- Open communicator, able to debate ideas equally with business and technical stakeholders
How we set you up for success:
- Invest in your development with an annual personal growth budget
- Become a part of our success with virtual stock options
- Enjoy flexibility with a hybrid work-from-home and telecommuting policy
- Save on transportation costs with discounted public transportation tickets
- Support your loved ones with generous maternity and paternity leave policies
We look forward to hearing from you
Unlock your full potential and join our mission to create unforgettable experiences for millions around the world. If you have the skills and passion for joining our team, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV/resume in English through the form below. Check out how we hire for tips and visibility into our process and check out life at GetYourGuide. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
Our commitment is that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Important notice: Protect yourself from recruitment scams
We want to ensure your safety during the application process. Please be aware of potential scammers impersonating GetYourGuide recruiters. Remember, GetYourGuide never requests payment or sensitive personal information during recruitment. All official job opportunities are exclusively posted on our Careers page. If you suspect fraudulent activity, report it to email@example.com. Stay vigilant and protect yourself from recruitment scams.