Membership Business Development Representative
Hi, we’re Fora. We’re reimagining the travel advisor industry with fresh eyes, and building a travel agency that is modern, inclusive, tech-enabled and well, cool.
Fora is a next-generation travel platform that, through training and tools, enables anyone to become a travel agent. Fora's mission is to empower 100,000 entrepreneurs to transform their passion for travel into revenue, and we’re doing it by curating the most incredible experiences for travelers.
Fora was founded in 2021 by travel entrepreneurs Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters and Evan Frank – who shared one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to a team of +45 full-time employees, with an office headquarters in Tribeca, New York City.
About the Role
This role is based in New York City with 3x days a week at our office in Tribeca.
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities to re-engage warm leads through calling, emailing, and social selling.
- Engage prospects in meaningful conversations to uncover opportunities and educate them about our products/services.
- Utilize Hubspot CRM software to track and manage lead activities, update prospect information, and report on sales metrics and performance.
- Qualify leads based on predefined criteria and effectively communicate qualified leads to the sales team for further follow-up.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement strategies to generate leads and drive pipeline growth.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities.
- Act as the HubSpot specialist to continuously maintain and improve the membership pipeline
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for Membership team that will hit & exceed team monthly KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a relevant experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in recruiting, sales or business development roles.
- Data-driven by nature, with experience in reporting and ROI calculations.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management, organization, and strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- We are looking for someone who can think and act like an entrepreneur - you’ll be seeking to make an impact, have an opinion, and constantly looking for ways to improve and contribute.
- Strongly preferred:
- Experience with CRM tools such Hubspot
- Previous experience calling prospects
- Travel industry experience
- The annual salary range for the target level for this role is $55-65k
We pride ourselves on our great benefits, including:
- Quarterly commission structure
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance (including an option completely covered by Fora HQ)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- One Medical Membership
- 401k plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Stock Options
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.