Membership Sales Coordinator
Hi, we’re Fora. We’re reimagining the travel advisor industry with fresh eyes, and building a travel agency that is modern, inclusive, tech-enabled and well, cool.
Fora is a next-generation travel platform that, through training and tools, enables anyone to become a travel agent. Fora's mission is to empower 100,000 entrepreneurs to transform their passion for travel into revenue, and we’re doing it by curating the most incredible experiences for travelers.
Fora was founded in 2021 by travel entrepreneurs Henley Vazquez, Jake Peters and Evan Frank – who shared one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to a team of +45 full-time employees, with an office headquarters in Tribeca, New York City.
About the Role
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Sales Coordinator to support our Membership Team on proactive advisor sales. This candidate will work directly with our Member Manager to maintain the advisor sales pipeline through both inbound and outbound efforts to our waitlist of 80k individuals who want to become Fora Advisors. You will work cross functionally to create new processes and refine existing processes through innovative thinking. Our ideal candidate is customer-obsessed, a creative problem solver, and has an avid passion for travel, community and entrepreneurship.
This role is based in New York City with 3x days a week at our office in Tribeca.
- Act as the HubSpot specialist within the membership team, maintaining and customizing the CRM system to align with our membership processes while continuously maintaining and improving the membership pipeline
- Monitor lead activity and assist in prioritizing leads for the membership team.
- Assist in active engagement with new and existing leads through scheduling/organizing meetings, dedicated follow up phone calls and creative follow-up email communications.
- Compile and distribute weekly sales reports, metrics and dashboards to track performance and identify trends.
- Research projects to identify new business prospects, sponsorship/category best practices, new partnership opportunities and general industry information.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for Membership team that will hit & exceed team monthly KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a relevant experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in recruiting, sales or business development roles.
- Data-driven by nature, with experienced in reporting and ROI calculations.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent time management, organization, and strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- We are looking for someone who can think and act like an entrepreneur - you’ll be seeking to make an impact, have an opinion, and constantly looking for ways to improve and contribute.
- Strongly preferred:
- Experience with web and data tools such Hubspot, Excel, Zapier and Typeform
- Travel industry experience
- The annual salary range for the target level for this role is $55-65k
We pride ourselves on our great benefits, including:
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Insurance (including an option completely covered by Fora HQ)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- One Medical Membership
- 401k plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Stock Options
You must have authorization to work in the United States. Fora is unable to assist applicants with obtaining work authorization.
Fora is committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment. BIPOC and traditionally underrepresented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. We will not discriminate and will take action to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other characteristic protected by law.