Manager, Loyalty Finance
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Manager, Loyalty Finance
Expedia Group is looking for an experienced Finance Manager who is meticulous, diligent and a collaborative problem solver. You will play a principal role on the Brands Finance team supporting the Loyalty business. Your primary responsibility is to own the end-to-end loyalty forecast process and improve forecast models all while ensuring these tools robustly support FP&A needs. You will deliver high quality reporting and analysis that tells the story behind the financials and business operations. You will work closely with the Loyalty marketing team, as well as key finance partners and business leaders.
We're looking for a candidate that enjoys challenges and relentlessly seeks creative solutions. Someone who advocates for our customers, brings an alternative perspective to the table, and encourages feedback. You find collaborating with a team of diverse talent exciting. You actively contribute to a culture of respect and inclusion. Your technical skillset enables you to build reports and models to make data meaningful and help drive the business forward.
Expedia Group’s mission is to power global travel for everyone, everywhere. This is a position for someone who puts our customers first, believes Finance is more than numbers, relies on data to support their decisions, and uses their enthusiasm to design exciting benefits that drive customer acquisition and retention.
What you'll do:
- Own the Loyalty forecast process, projecting loyalty cost globally for all programs including One Key
- Build and maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly management reports to deliver in-depth analysis of Loyalty performance
- Analyze current customer trends and investigate variances versus expectations
- Proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Drive simplification and automation to enhance finance and business processes
- Closely partner with marketing to develop initiatives that add business value and drive bottom line growth
- Collaborate with internal groups such as accounting, data science, and engineering
- Own the relationship with business for Credit Card and Gift Card ensuring that all forecasting, reporting and data requirements are in place for launch.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in finance, business, economics, or a relevant quantitative field is required
- 6+ years of work experience in a similar analytical role, travel industry preferred
- Passion for using data to drive better decision-making
- Proven success working with multiple teams, determining priorities and relationship building across the organization
- A bias for action and the desire to move quickly but methodically through challenges
- Proven qualitative and quantitative financial skills including modeling and handling large datasets
- Solid understanding of financial planning, forecasting, and reporting processes
- Results driven and able to strike the right balance between detail focused and grasping the big picture
- Clear, compelling, and concise communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, Business Objects, Tableau, Teradata, SQL a plus
Starting pay for this role will vary based on multiple factors, including location, available budget, and an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. Pay ranges may be modified in the future.
Expedia Group is proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including medical/dental/vision, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program. To fuel each employee’s passion for travel, we offer a wellness & travel reimbursement, travel discounts, and an International Airlines Travel Agent (IATAN) membership. View our full list of benefits.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.