Lodging Partner Associate - Polish and English speaking
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Lodging Partner Associate – Polish and English Speaking
Assist in the resolution of customer* questions and inquiries in booking, configuring, or consuming Expedia Group travel-related services. Experienced at resolving issues of advanced complexity and skilled to handle higher-level tasks.
What you’ll do:
• Works alongside other teams to resolve customer queries and escalates issues as appropriate to resolve complaints and/or complex issues.
• Assists and encourages customers* in using company's platforms and systems and generally promotes company's services and product.
• Communicates in a timely manner and sets expectations regarding next steps and/or obligations of all parties.
• May be required to assist in mediating situations on behalf of the company, including between parties (e.g., traveler and partner).
• May be required to answer complex business questions with a pragmatic approach and with little supervision.
• Proactively looks for issues which might impact other or future customers and escalate to supporting teams to drive resolution.
• Listens attentively to others, ensuring they have the opportunity to finish speaking without disruption or interruption; asks probing and intelligent follow-up questions to uncover root cause.
• Encourages others to listen attentively and engage with the speaker by asking appropriate open-ended questions; reflects on and reiterates key points and clarifies messages to help others reach agreement.
• Handles and de-escalates issues that are escalated by customers.
• Communicate analysis findings and recommendations, both strategic and tactical, to colleagues, stakeholders, and leadership in a clear, concise, and influential manner.
• Provides feedback to peers and shares tips with and mentors low-performing colleagues to help them improve.
• Monitors non-verbal reactions of others to identify and respond to areas of interest or concern.
• Ensures all viewpoints have been heard and discussed before reaching conclusions, offering guidance, or asserting own views.
• Determines the relative impact and urgency of time-sensitive and complicated projects and tasks.
• Supports others in setting priorities and eliminating roadblocks; aligns own priorities with the objectives of the company and the department.
• Demonstrates initiative to handle tasks independently while working as one team.
• Categorizes cases appropriately, allowing further analysis of incidents.
• Produces and analyzes data, providing insights for sales, operations, and customers*.
• Learns and suggests improvements to processes and procedures to help reduce customer* effort and improve operating costs.
• Provides information to support creation of knowledge base articles, enhancements to templates, etc.
• Follows up and keeps others (e.g., senior leaders and team members) informed of progress on tasks and project responsibilities.
• Identifies the objectives and resources required to successfully complete a project and completes work within established timeframes.
• Allocates time to self-development while maintaining productive output.
• Anticipates customers’* needs and provides quality service that exceeds customers’ expectations by asking actively probing questions to identify the root cause. Thinks ahead of possible questions in order to reduce contact propensity.
• Has strong problem-solving abilities and ensures the highest level of service is achieved.
• Provides the customers with opportunities to improve their platform experiences and actively shares information on features and updates which can enhance the customer's* experience.
• Develops deeper understanding of both standard offerings and major areas of expertise.
• Applies products alongside policies to solve and troubleshoot customer queries.
• Develops relationships with customer directly.
• Skilled at adding value through recommendations of products, services, and insights that will meet the customers needs and improve marketplace performance.
• Promote adoption of self-service customer tools.
• May assist in creating opportunities (e.g., progress meetings, fact-finding/exploratory meetings) to build customer* account.
• May develop relationships with customer account team, including key buyers/decision makers.
• May participate in face-to-face customer events to promote company products, tools, market insights, and to resolve customer service issues.
• Acquires a basic understanding of how the department operates and fits into the larger organization.
• Begins to develop awareness of the policies, practices, trends and information that impact the organization and its customers.
• Assists in the development, testing, and communication of operational policies and procedures.
• May research, analyze, and resolve (internal and external) issues in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate tools and resources to assess situations and create resolutions while maintaining ownership of the issue.
• May navigate large-scale and complex data sources, from converting raw data into meaningful and actionable insights to gathering qualitative information from stakeholders.
• May be asked to review existing materials, research key topics, and share learnings with team and/or other stakeholder groups.
Who you are:
- Fluent in English and Polish
- 1 year+ Customer Service experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all core Microsoft Office programs, and extensive experience using other customer relationship management or travel industry applications.
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.