Manager, Performance Marketing - Analytics
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Performance Marketing Manager, Mobile Apps Marketing
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing marketing organizations for Expedia Group in the evolving app marketing space. We partner closely with Google, Facebook, Apple, and Play Store to power app installs.
In this role, you will own global P&L and optimization of paid app marketing campaigns. Your analytical prowess will be instrumental in making data-driven decisions that contribute to the strategic success of your channel. You will exert influence across various technical teams, fostering cross-functional collaboration with data science, product, and engineering to efficiently manage marketing operations on a large scale.
What you’ll do:
- Own budget management and run ROI steering assessments independently
- Use your analytical expertise to draw relationship between data and performance, size opportunities to drive actions
- Develop channel strategy and testing roadmap, determine different phase milestones and priorities
- Lead process improvements and identify opportunities for operation automation
- Implement reporting and dashboards
- Proactively share industry trends, test results, partner updates, stay on top of the evolving app industry
Who you are:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineering/Statistics or related technical field, or equivalent related professional experience in applied analytical and statistics
- 5+ years of relevant experience in tech and highly analytical environment
- Hands-on experience managing online growth marketing channels (SEM, paid app, etc) including optimization of complex auctions at scale
- SQL/ Tableau expertise - Python or R is a plus
- Knowledge about mobile measurement best practices and app analytics platforms such as Branch, Appsflyer, etc is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to identify methods for collecting data, performing advanced data analyses, articulating findings
- Advance understanding of testing concepts and know how to design a test (draw hypothesis from data observation, test method, sampling, conclude results and learnings)
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.