Product Manager III
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing marketing channels for Expedia Group as we adopt and build solutions to the evolving app marketing space. We partner closely with Google, Facebook, Apple, and Play Store to power app acquisition.
You will be working closely with engineering teams to lead multi-brand data and bidding product development, roadmap, planning and prioritization as we continue to navigate through data privacy changes and build automation around app marketing operations.
What you’ll do
- Be an influencing voice in setting the strategic roadmap for the designing all in one data solution and automation
- Work closely with business partners to understand objectives and operational data challenges to evaluate possibilities within current data landscape, identify new solutions and sources as needed
- Develop detailed project plans and lead all implementation processes, including prioritization, progress tracking, data validation, documentation, and timely delivery
- Build deep understanding of data infrastructure and able to source data dictionaries, database schema for wider use
- Able to communicate project expectations to the wider team in a timely and clear fashion
- Establish alliances with other departments by recognizing dependencies to assess potential partnership and commitment to the program
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria, hypotheses and success metrics for new product features or enhancements
Who you are
- Master’s or Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Mathematics/Engineering/Statistics or related technical field or equivalent related professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical product management or data engineering
- Experienced in the scale and implementation of data/bidding solutions
- Well-versed in design thinking principles
- Expertise in simplifying complex systems
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Python, SQL, Java, HQL, Hive, Pyspark, or similar programming languages preferred
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing optimization and operations
- Great problem solving and analytical skills combined with the ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize, communicate and deliver complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.