Oracle (EBS R12) Technical Consultant II
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.
Oracle (EBS R12) Technical Consultant II
We power Expedia Group's travel revolution with a premier platform of ecommerce technologies and services operating at a global scale. We bring product, technology and operations together to accelerate innovation and enable test and learn, constantly pushing ourselves to evolve and innovate for the business.
Commerce Data and Finance Systems (CDFS) is dedicated to building the data and finance platform unlocking future capabilities to service the complex needs of our travel partners, customers, and suppliers. We are looking for a candidate with Technical expertise in Oracle EBS R12 to play a key role in designing solutions in the Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes. The work requires understanding current business processes and the expertise and ability to enhance, re-architecture and improve technical solutions to support business requirements. The ideal candidate must be able to independently manage simultaneous projects and communicate effectively. In this role, you'll be a critical member of a growing team working with the business teams and the Technology Teams chartered with designing and improving the solution for our ever-growing business needs.
What you’ll do:
- You will play a key role in the analysis, design and development efforts in the Oracle EBS (R12) space primarily focusing on solutions for Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes and supporting financial system solutions.
- You'll liaise with business stakeholders, product managers, program managers and developers to produce scalable, efficient and supportable solutions utilizing Oracle and related technologies and possess good integration knowledge.
- Good understanding of Oracle EBS Receivables and Payables End to End flow (AR, OM, AP, GL, ChrM)
- You will be working on Oracle EBS plus AWS Cloud technologies
- You will assess short-term and long-term trade-offs and make recommendations to the business and technology teams
- You will drive solutions to complex business problems and advocate for scalable solutions
- You will work with geographically diverse locations to provide solutions across the globe
- You will identify and advocate opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems
- You will be responsible for developing new components and enhancing the existing process and performance improvement.
- Collaborate with business and Functional teams to co-develop efficient and scalable solutions.
- You should showcase the ability to multi-task while ensuring high-quality results and be dedicated to high code quality and testing standards.
- Demonstrate experience in working through/around blocking events and deploying complex yet elegant and efficient solutions.
- Be involved in product feature development and will be working in close partnership with our teams across all our offices around the world.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information systems or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
- Possess 6+ years of experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Oracle Report, SQL Plus, Workflow, XML Publisher and AOL
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle EBS R12 and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes is critical to success in this role
- Strong skills in SQL performance tuning and high-volume data processing
- Understanding of writing SQL queries to perform data analysis, reconciliations, and validations
- Excited to pick up, learn and run with new technologies and frameworks - love all aspects of application development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch
- Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal) and should be able to independently engage with business partners throughout the lifecycle
- Experience of 2-3 full life-cycle Oracle ERP implementations in Order to Cash processes.
- Experience in prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts, and negotiating timelines are necessary skills
- Well-versed with Agile Methodologies and SDLC life cycleCustomer focus, excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communicate with clarity and precision, presenting complex information in a concise format that is audience appropriate
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.