Contact Center FO Operations Manager
Contact Center FO Operations Manager
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a Contact Center FO Operations Manager to join our Customer Experience team based in Barcelona, Spain.
Your main responsibilities:
- Execute strategic plans for customer service operations in alignment with company goals.
- Lead the CX team to achieve and maintain best-in-class service support for our customers.
- Analyze trends, identify areas for improvement, and provide regular performance reports to the leadership team.
- Conduct regular meetings with partners to review performance, address challenges, and collaborate on effective solutions.
- Collaborate with Workforce Management to ensure optimal resource planning and maintain adequate staffing levels.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure strict adherence to staffing requirements.
- Provide support for the implementation of company key initiatives with center dependencies.
- Identify opportunities for process and performance improvement, as well as efficiency gains with partner organizations.
- Drive the implementation of industry best practices to enhance customer experience and service quality.
- Stay abreast of new technologies and features that can contribute to an improved customer experience.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in managing large customer support operations and BPO vendors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
What’s in it for you
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.