People Business Partner
People Business Partner (IT)
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are looking for a talented People Business Partner with a strong vision of HR best practices to collaborate with our IT leaders.
Reporting to the Senior People Business Partner, your role will consist of:
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Build a trusting partnership and relationships with dedicated IT leaders, acting as a single point of contact for them.
- Contribute to the design of effective People solutions related to organizational design & development, compensation & benefits, talent development, employee engagement, performance management, and retention, among others.
- Collaborate with other People team members to gather thorough "people intelligence" for developing global patterns for all organisational and talent-related issues.
- Contribute to strengthening core values in the organisation, improving the business, and making the organisation a Great Place to Work.
- Support the standardisation of processes and best practices.
How to know if you are a good fit for the role?
- Hands-on capacity, thrive in a fast-paced environment, roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, get the job done and be a real team player. You should also have a vision of best practices and processes, feeling confident challenging the status quo.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of professional experience in a multi-country HR business partner role within a matrix organisation.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence people-related decisions through articulate recommendations.
- Ability to interact with leaders, act as a coach when appropriate, and drive towards solutions.
- Strong business acumen and a keen desire to grasp the business reality.
- Demonstrated capability to deliver timely and execute against the plan while managing costs; not afraid of hands-on and operational tasks while focused on the global picture.
- Proactive and willing to work independently with guidance from the Senior Business Partner.
- Proficient in English (mandatory), other European languages are desirable.
- MS Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What’s in it for you
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.