People Support Administrator
People Support Administrator
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a Permanent People Support Administrator to join our People team based in Barcelona, Spain. Your main responsibilities will be the management of day to day HR Operations, Employee Relations issues and Payroll for some of the group locations.
- Manage the payroll, HR Operations and employee relations activity of European countries, with the help of external payroll providers, ensuring that the remuneration is administered in accordance with all labour and company legislation, maintaining and applying internal standard controls, implement best practices for accurate payroll processing, tax payments, social security management, automated workflows.
- Providing administrative support to the People Support Team by managing the employee's files and classifying the paperwork and documentation of the employees into their files.
- Supporting the People Support Team in managing administrative processes: sick leave reports, maternity and paternity, leaver process and employee benefits, among others.
- Supporting the People Support Team during the onboarding process for new starters, processing paperwork and ensuring eDOers have an amazing welcome!
- Constantly striving for data excellence ensuring the timely and accurate maintenance of our HR database and producing necessary reports.
- Be the main point of contact for eDOers to answer or direct their queries.
- Ensure you are able to define and meet targets that promote a great eDOer experience.
Who you are
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience within Spanish payrolls and employee relations. Nice to have a basic knowledge of international employee legislation (European Markets)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work within a team and under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish is a must.
- French or German speakers are a plus.
- Advance level of Excel required.
- Able to multitask
- Awareness of GDPR legislation and the handling of sensitive/confidential information.
What’s in it for you
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.