Revenue Manager - Competition Insights
Revenue Manager - Competition Insights
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Revenue Manager to join our team and take on the crucial role of managing competition insights. The Revenue Manager will play a pivotal role in analysing market trends, competitive landscapes, and pricing strategies to optimise revenue generation for eDreams ODIGEO. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing valuable insights to pricing, air content, marketing, ancillaries, etc. in order to enhance our competitive positioning and drive revenue growth.
1. Lead a team:
- Develop a strong team of two competition insights analysts to help you achieve on the below responsibilities
2. Competitive Analysis:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of competitors' pricing strategies, product offerings, market positioning and promotional activities.
- Identify key market trends, emerging players, and potential threats to eDreams ODIGEO's market share.
3. Pricing Strategy:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement competitive pricing strategies and business plans.
- Monitor and influence other areas to adjust pricing models based on market dynamics and customer behaviour.
4. Data Analytics & Market Intelligence:
- Utilise data analytics tools to extract actionable insights from large datasets.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards and reports for senior management and stakeholders.
- Provide regular updates and insights on market conditions to inform strategic decision-making.
- Work closely with other Revenue Managers, Marketing, and Product teams to align pricing strategies with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with the Finance team to ensure revenue forecasts are accurate and aligned with market dynamics.
- Liaise with data providers to ensure data products contracted are continuously improved and meet requirements.
- Manage the relationship with external data providers ensuring we get the best quality content at the best price.
- Regularly assess other opportunities in terms of data collection.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus, as well as experience in working with databases and large sets of data; Experience with Looker/ Google DataStudio will be highly valued.
- Experience in revenue management, pricing strategy, or related roles within the travel industry preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, fast-learner, with high attention to detail and focused on results and productivity.
- Advanced Office skills. Strong experience with analytical tools, ideally with the Google toolset (spreadsheets, google docs, etc).
- A self-starter and team player, who also enjoys having fun!
- Business Proficiency in English.
- Experience in a role with strong analytical component a plus.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Learning Platform.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.