eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are looking for a webmaster to join our SEO Department, in Barcelona, Spain. The perfect candidate will have a mix of technical skills varying from administering CMS systems to front-end development and technical SEO optimizations. They will be ultimately responsible for delivering best-in-class website pages that drive successful SEO marketing campaigns.
What you will do:
- Develops, maintains and optimises an inventory of website pages, from content hubs to blogs, landing pages, etc.
- Proactively proposes and performs technical improvements to the pages in order to improve their organic ranking.
- Collaborates closely with other SEO-area colleagues to apply technical SEO tactics to improve our assets.
- Coordinates the technical maintenance and platform updates necessary for all Wordpress websites.
- Collaborates seamlessly with other teams to leverage cross-functional expertise and ensure best-in-class delivery of website pages.
- Acts as a technical liaison between the marketing SEO area and other departments.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience as webmaster or front-end developer for large e-commerce websites
- Expert knowledge of Wordpress is required. Experience with other CMS tools, such as Contentstack is valued.
- Good understanding of technical SEO best practices
- Self-starter in AI systems and hands-on practice with AI prompting models, to ensure desired output of large language models
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in both content, display and technical aspects
- Good organizational skills and a proactive mindset
- Willingness to learn and adapt to technical developments
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude
- Higher education in web development, programming, computer science or related fields
- Fluent in English (mandatory), an additional language is a plus
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.