Senior WFM Specialist
Senior WFM Specialist
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are looking for a highly motivated and data-driven person to join our Customer Experience organisation and our global workforce management function, to ensure we deliver a best in class performance from our outsourced centres. The role will be responsible for creating world class processes for forecasting, capacity planning and real time management.. You will be helping us build and execute on our strategic vision to deliver a world class experience for our 18+ million customers. The role will have high exposure to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally, and require working cross-functionally across the organisation.
What you will do:
- Own processes around forecasting, capacity planning and agents’ scheduling to provide consistent high quality service across all sites.
- The collection, analysis, and reporting on performance statistics to drive operational efficiencies, proactive responsiveness, and long-term forecasting.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement preventive & corrective actions to address any issues related to performance of key performance indicators such as volume, forecasting and staffing patterns.
- Coordinate the capacity of our outsourced centres providing long-term and mid-term forecast to our partners with optimised shrinkage planning for seasonality
- Participate and own business review meetings with key operational stakeholders to ensure outsourced partners deliver right level of service
- Articulate historical and real-time delivery of key metrics against demand forecasts and supply projection. Understand reasoning for any variance to the plan using both data and collaborating with stakeholders. Agree actionable and time-bound recovery and improvement plans.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in leading a workforce management,
- Experience in statistical tools for forecasting and optimization of resources
- Strong communication skills with an ability to synthesise issues and present to senior audiences.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulae)
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for data driven decision
- Results orientation with a focus on delivering continuous and measurable improvements
- Effective decision making, planning and organisational skills
- Passion for the customer and a customer first mindset
- Strong problem solving skills with an eye for building new and better systems.
- Knowledge of industry leading tools to plan and manage call centre capacity; knowledge of the Genesys Cloud platform is a plus.
- Previous experience with outsourced call centre operations is preferred
- Previous experience in Travel is a plus
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.