Business Analyst - Revenue Management
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Do you enjoy cracking analytical problems and taking ownership of your own work? Do you like working in a dynamic environment with young and international colleagues? If your answer is yes, you may be the person we are looking for to join our Revenue Management team based in Barcelona, Spain.
We are looking for a Revenue Analyst to join our team. The Analyst will play a pivotal role in the transformation of the company, driving revenues on a daily basis. By joining a growing and dynamic team within a global company like eDreams ODIGEO, the candidate will also gain deep knowledge of the Travel industry and of Pricing methodologies and tools.
- Drive sales and revenue across different channels and devices for the products within the Revenue management area (flight, non-flight products as insurances, bags, cars, hotels, etc.),
- Coordination with relevant teams for defining pricing strategy and ensuring the creation of capabilities for new products in the funnel and new touchpoints (Product Development, Competition Insights, Business Intelligence, IT),
- Collaboration with Data Science for the implementation of machine-based learning tools and methodologies, working on continuous optimizations of the models,
- Develop business cases for the new products and / or strategies that will be implemented,
- Engage in the improvement of KPIs, methods of pricing and tools,
- Contribution in cross-departmental strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, etc.),
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a role with strong analytical component
- Strong analytical skills, fast-learner, with high attention to detail and focused on results and productivity,
- SQL and Looker Studio knowledge (or similar)
- Advanced Office skills: Strong experience with analytical tools, ideally with the Google toolset (spreadsheets, google docs, etc)
- A self-starter and team player, who also enjoys to have fun!,
- Can do attitude and positive mindset,
- Business Proficiency in English.
- Experience with analytical tools such as Microstrategy.
What we offer:
- We support a phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours and flexible remote work policy.
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills training, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Free subscription to Coursera Learning Platform.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.