VIP Customer Communications Executive (Sensitive)
VIP Customer Communications Specialist (Dutch) - Temporary
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a VIP Customer Communications Specialist to execute effective communication and management of the sensitive cases to protect our company and brand’s reputation throughout the main external channels. The VIP Customer Communications Specialist will directly report to the VIP Customer Communications Team Lead and will be part of the eDreams ODIGEO Communications team, which is in a strong growth environment and will be based in our Barcelona office. This role is a great opportunity to explore multiple eDO business areas as it is a position working cross-functionality, understanding the different teams' processes to investigate and analyse the potential improvements as well as to deepen your knowledge of the e-commerce, tourism and consumer industry.
- Manage complaints from VIP and sensitive customers, as well as complaints addressed directly to CSM members.;
- Manage brand reputation through customer complaints received on our social media channels supporting Community Managers to mitigate negative impact by improving brand perception through all these channels;
- Identify PR risks in both national and local media to minimise negative visibility in print, broadcast, TV and online, by managing customer complaints;
- Proactively working to ensure excellent service to these highly valued individuals;
- Support other VIP tasks such as: legal customer complaints, consumer organisation files, customer court cases, regulatory consumer cases and data subject rights cases;
- Support VIP Communications projects collaborating with the team members when required;
- Measure, analyse and report on the results of initiatives.
- Minimum 1 year of previous generalist experience in the management of VIP accounts, sensitive customer complaints, PR, media relations and/or Social Media management;
- Used to work with CRM tools;
- Ability to work with G-suite;
- Excellent writing and communication skills as well as an excellent grammar at native level in Dutch.
- Proficient level of English is a must.
- Passionate for the travel industry;
- Acute sense of judgement, tact, diplomacy and crisis communication;
- High analytical capacity, proactive problem solving mindset and highly organised;
- Customer-oriented, used to or comfortable working under pressure and constantly prioritising, with a passionate mind-set and eager to learn and a great teamwork attitude;
- Flexibility to respond to crisis business needs.
- Other languages will be an advantage, including: German, Spanish, Italian, French and/or Portuguese;
- It will be a plus to have experience in PR, media relations, VIP management and/or Social Media management;
- Experience in handling VIP accounts and/or sensitive customer complaints;
- GDS Amadeus and/or Galileo knowledge will be a plus;
- Proven successes in both traditional and interactive claims channels.
What do we offer?
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation