Senior UX Writer
Senior UX Writer
eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world's largest online travel companies and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 17 million customers per year across 45 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance. Our headquarters are centrally located in beautiful Barcelona.
The Senior UX Writer will join our Content Design team which is part of the larger Product Design and User Research team. The role is based in the Barcelona office but successful applicants are able to live and work anywhere within Spain. Occasional travel to the office will be required and this will be at the employee’s expense.
What you will do:
- You’ll be involved in projects from start to finish, bringing your expertise to ideation, creation and implementation phases
Using the content design process and crafting great UX copy, shipped quickly that helps our customers succeed in their goals.
- Creating simple, elegant solutions to complex content and information architecture problems.
- Working alongside other UX Writers (and reporting to the Head of Content Design) to create content design standards and frameworks.
- Working to the eDreams style guide and brand guidelines.
- Sharing best practices with the team and colleagues across the business, proactively seeking to improve processes
eDreams uses an embedded model so you will be working with product designers, UX researchers, developers and product owners to define and deliver the best experience for travellers within the product vertical.
- Communicating, discussing and considering feedback on your proposals to key stakeholders including C-suite executives
Who you are:
- You can write to an English-native level. Your command of the English language will allow you to create quality content that gets results and discuss it effectively with your colleagues. While based in Catalonia, Spain, eDreams’ day to day communication is in English.
- You’re a UX writer with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a UX writer, content designer, content strategist or similar role.
- You know the importance of creating consistent experiences
- You are a team player used to working in multidisciplinary teams
- You’ll be used to adapting your content to achieve a specific goal
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment and communicate your requirements and work effectively
- You understand the importance of user research and can reflect your learnings in your content
- You have experience and or an interest in mentoring junior members of the Content Design team.
What’s in it for you:
🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
Free English and Spanish courses
🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.