Airlines Advertising Sales
Airlines Advertising Sales
eDreams ODIGEO is the world's leading travel subscription platform and one of Europe's largest e-commerce businesses. We proudly serve over 20 million customers across 44 markets through our four renowned online travel agency brands: eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine, Liligo. Our listing on the Spanish Stock Market and collaboration with nearly 700 airlines demonstrate our commitment to excellence.
Back in 2017, we launched Prime—the first subscription product in the travel sector, which has now amassed an incredible 4.6 million members. At eDreams ODIGEO, we offer the best quality products in flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, cruises, car rentals, and travel insurance. Our mission is to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers worldwide.
We are looking for an Airline Advertising Sales to be part of our Air Supplier team. Your main mission is being responsible for the business development of a portfolio of Airlines.
What you will do:
- Build commercial relationships with Partners in the online and offline space within own portfolio with a view of growing eDreams ODIGEO Airline Advertising revenue and booking volumes.
- Negotiation of adhoc budgets for all ODIGEO Brands of the assigned airline accounts, outside of the commercial contracts, at both the global and local level within and above the budgeted target achievement
- Create customized proposals adapted to each partner needs and feedback on Airline and Market expectations to enhance the promotional capabilities of the eDreams Odigeo brands.
- Monitoring performance of all campaigns alongside with the dedicated account manager
- Assist referring Pod leader to increase YoY contract value of the assigned airline accounts.
- Setup frequent face 2 face airline meetings following the framework and content quality
- Be a proactive member to bring added value to the whole team and company, contributing to tactical and strategic initiatives, new concepts and to optimizing the trading performance of the Market and the Group overall.
- Attend the most relevant travel-digital marketing events in each market.
Who you are
- University degree related to Business/Tourism and Marketing, Advertising or E-Commerce or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of sales or account management experience either in the online advertising market or Airline industry.
- Strong level understanding of Online Advertising ( knowledge of the different ad models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc. )
- Ability to analyse and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- As an individual you must be proactive, results driven and with a high level of client relationship management.
- Must have a positive, can do attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A self starter who takes plenty initiative.
- English advanced.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you:
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain. Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.