CX Training Lead
CX Training Lead
Join eDreams ODIGEO, the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, and make your professional journey a success in one of the most innovative companies in the e-commerce space.
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
We are now looking for a CX Training Lead with the mission of ensure the training needs are coordinated and managed for the assigned delivery center ensuring a high training quality standard.
- Assess training needs across all functions for front office, back office, online, and offline.
- Design, deliver and evaluate training for both technical and soft skills.
- Create, manage, and maintain all training content.
- Conduct regular knowledge tests, analyse results, and implement improvement initiatives.
- Work with quality and operations to understand agent training needs.
- Responsible for maintaining a current training calendar roadmap.
- Conduct regular onsite visits to certify trainers, provide train-the-trainer session, and co-facilitate sessions as needed.
- Facilitate workshops and development sessions as required.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of our products, pricing, promotions and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong training content design ability.
- Knowledge of GDS such as Amadeus or Galileo is highly valued.
- Deep understanding of training processes and methodologies.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
What we offer:
- A free eDreams Prime subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your travels.
- Competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure.
- Excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences.
- Fast-track career development: with our unique programs, you are always working towards the next step on your career path.
- We also have for you a Ticket Restaurant benefit & unlimited beverages and coffee for free at the office (with many types of milk alternatives) because we like our eDOers happy and healthy!
- A phenomenal lifestyle and work-life-balance.
- New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages.
- Additional prizes and awards for a variety of team and individual achievements.
- Fun at work: at eDreams ODIGEO, work and fun go hand in hand!
… And the opportunity to work on a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
Come dream with us and join us now!
eDreams ODIGEO under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo –is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.