Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
eDreams ODIGEO is the world’s leading travel subscription platform and one of the largest e-commerce businesses in Europe. Under its four renowned online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it serves more than 20 million customers per year across 44 markets. Listed on the Spanish Stock Market, eDreams ODIGEO works with nearly 700 airlines. The business conceptualised Prime, the first subscription product in the travel sector which has topped 5.2 million members since launching in 2017. The brand offers the best quality products in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, dynamic packages, car rental and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for consumers across the globe.
Over the last years, the company has truly transformed and is now known to be a real innovator in the travel industry. For example eDreams ODIGEO is the first travel company in the world to launch a subscription programme, like Amazon Prime or Spotify or Netflix in other industries. In addition, the company has industry leading customer satisfaction, high product quality and positive trends on revenue margins.
We are looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing efforts - promotions, messages, go-to-market of new products, etc. to recruit new Prime members and drive repeat and retention among existing members.
Prime is the world’s largest travel discount program, the company’s top strategic initiative and one of the most transformative products in the travel industry. Prime already has over 5 million paying subscribers and adding about half a million per quarter.
Your primary role will be to spearhead strategic product marketing efforts, working cross-functionally with sales, product, marketing and creative teams.
- Develop and implement comprehensive product marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including sales, product, marketing and creative teams, to ensure cohesive alignment in product marketing efforts and effective implementation of campaigns.
- Conduct consumer research and competitive analysis to inform the value proposition development of new products and features.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of product marketing initiatives, providing insights and data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Stay abreast of competitor activities and market dynamics, adjusting product marketing strategies to maintain a competitive edge and capitalise on emerging trends.
- Communicate product marketing plans, results, and insights to key stakeholders, fostering understanding and support for product marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- A minimum of 7 years of proven experience in product marketing / program management, preferably in consumer
- technology with a consistent record of developing and implementing successful product marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling narratives and effectively present ideas.
- Ability to use insights, data, and statistical analyses to drive product marketing decisions and optimise campaigns.
- Eager to learn and thrive in a fast-paced online environment.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and collaborate optimally at all levels of the organisation.
- Additional European languages (e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish).
What’s in it for you:
- 🕝 You will have a great lifestyle and work-life-balance with our flexible hours policy and short Friday schedule (9am-3pm)
- 📍 At eDreams your team decides how often they meet: Flexible work policy with different hybrid options from Spain.
- Check with your recruiter for more details for this specific vacancy
- ✈ Free eDreams Prime Plus subscription to benefit from significant discounts on your flights and hotel bookings. Now you can include your friends and family too!
- 🤸♂️ Discounted gym memberships
- 📚 Free subscription to Coursera, a top-notch external learning platform
- 🍽 Flexible remuneration plan that allows you to redistribute part of your annual remuneration in goods and services, paying reduced tax rates, such as your kids’ education, public transport, restaurants, and private health insurance.
- Free English and Spanish courses
- 🍏 Fresh fruit and free coffee in the office (with many types of milk alternatives)
- 🌎 New to the city? We also offer great relocation packages (including visa support for specific open positions)
- ✨ Office in the heart of Barcelona with a beautiful rooftop terrace to have a break or enjoy our social activities - yes, parties are welcome here!
… And the opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals. We journey together!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status